Thursday, January 27, 2011

Simple yet nice

Recently I build up an interest for this so called living with style culture. It happened after I came across a few products from QUALY. A tiny bits of add-ons to a certain thing or subject in your house can changed the way it looks and feesl dramatically. When you are holding a house party or having friends over at your place, I'm quite sure QUALY's products will get your guest saying "Awwww.. that's nice."
Here you go... QUALY calls this the Hummingbird's Party.



I'm not sure about others but personally I find it interesting. With a bird on your whisky glass, it just looks so different. Come on... you won't have the chance to see a bird clinging on your glass. So appreciate the idea behind this product. As far as I know QUALY is a local company here in Bangkok who uses their creative ideas and turned them in to a lifestyle products. Now they are getting more and more well known in the European countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment