Thursday, December 8, 2011

Night Rant

I just switched to Firefox and writing with it is a lot more better than Safari. It's like writing with no boundaries... all wide and clean. I am not sure what kind of curse is running inside me. For the past few weeks there's just failure, failure and failures. Things doesn't flow right based on the rate that I'd prefer. Yeah.. things goes wrong and get halted wayyyy it was scheduled. But I must admit that the turning point is around the corner. Perception are getting clearer, and all the error has started to fall in line for the better change. I hope all can be done flawlessly before the people of the World celebrate their New Year.

I am kinda upset that I'm at the 4th season now because I knew it will end very very soon. God, I just gonna miss Sheldon and his friends! For the past month I watched The Big Bang Theory while having breakfast on my off days and dinner after I got back from work. It was funny and a delightful sitcom to start and to end the day. Just can't stop laughing at their miserable scientific thoughts and how each of them put themselves in for one another. It's a shame that I started so late as the first season was aired back in late 2007. Nonetheless I'm catching up with it quite profusely. Bazzinga!

Time flies, it doesn't matter you're counting by the rate of a year, a month, a day or an hour... Time really flies before our eyes could blink. See? It's late now and I should stop at this very point and tuck myself in. For the one who is 8273 miles away from me right now. I wish her a very good morning and a pleasant day ahead. I hope she is well. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment