Monday, November 28, 2011

Late Lunch

Was supposed to meet up my friends for lunch at Paragon on a warm Sunday but I woke up too late to join them. They were done with lunch and started off with their shopping spree around the Siam Square area. The traffic to city was light and it wasn't a problem looking for a parking space at Paragon on Sunday. In no time I'm there. Since they were busy doing their own business already, I took some sweet time to spent my late-lunch at greyhound cafe. It's been a long while since the last time I patronized here. Wanted to try some of the food in the special "BKK-OSLO-BKK" menu but it was not there anymore. So back to basic.. Ordered the garlic and bacon fried rice that comes with a soup, and a glass of ice blended Thai milk tea. Such a simple pleasuring meal on a warm Sunday.
Cooling ice blended Thai milk tea..
Garlic & bacon fried rice. Lot's of garlic, for true garlic lover only.
When eating alone...


Always enjoy dining at this cozy cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment