Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Start

Today I woke up to the constant beep of my Blackberry, It was the beeping sound of the email notification. Without a further glance at the phone of what I might get today on the emails, I put myself to ready and prepare to drive off to work. To my suprise I found a pack of cookie hanging on my door and it was from my neighbour.


2011 started pretty much with a tense. At the begining It was a brand new year and everyone is going all excited over this with parties and wishes flying over the internet and cell phones. Until today I went out twice at night because of Isaac and Bill. Seriously, if not because of them I would rather be somewhere else. Night life doesn't excite me that much anymore. But with some friends from overseas, it's exceptional. The companion makes everything better.


Then I had an awful experience having lunch at Erawan on the first day on New Year. I would really like to write: "Dear customer service... I hope you know I'm writing this with my middle finger."

So after my first meeting on the very first week of January and closed the very first deal, today my Outlook sky rocketed to 46 new emails and a dozen of documents to be reviewed. I refuse to believe, this has never happened before and I sense a pinch of busyness for the rest of the year for at least 6 to 8 months. Right now all I'm looking forward to is to go home for the Chinese New Year holidays. Can't wait to be with the person I want to be and see the person I want to see.

1 comment: