Tuesday, December 21, 2010

etc etc..

The gifting season has started and I wonder if people these day really open their gift box on boxing day. I ran over some articles lately in magazines recommending all sorts of gifts suggestion during this time of the year and tons of sms about designer sale that are going on now in BKK. They are suggesting stuff like...

These orange boxes looks good, it looks even better when they are stacked on one another.


Hermes Birkin Club making it's debut in 2011. It used to be lamb skin, calf skin, croc skin and now it's lizard. How cool of a gift is that? I bet most women would like to have one dangling lazily from their hands.


Holiday collection by Leowe. This seems to be more realistic.

Things seems to be too colorful in 2010, even for Chanel holiday collection.

The bright multicolor Commes des Garcons Superfluo is too much of an eyesore.I guess Marc Jacobs has some of the better colors. Just like the gift I had for women friend. I bet she will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment